So, what are your lasting images of the 2.5 years at IIMB that defined the experience for you? (Abhinav, I meant mental images!)
- Shyamal Roy bursting Dinesh's bubble by labelling his question "Incomprehensibly Intelligent"
- For some wierd question from Subabrato Das (trust me, you dont want to know) which had the class & our group stumped, Harish piped up and launched into a "one tail/ two tail" explanation. I still dont know what transpired but Das was very happy!
- Ramnath Narayanswamy setting expectations (Unacheivably high, IMO) by destroying Nishit in the inaugral lecture
- Actually preparing for cases before the JR's SM class (Oh, the innocence of youth!)
- Ramnath again: starting each class in Spirituality with "Harish, what did we learn in the last class" and Harish coming up with 10 different ways of saying "ego"
Go on, let us know what defined it for you.